Hola, yo soy Chakita
Explore African American Culture with a passionate, energetic guide on a 1.5 miles, unconventional outdoor walking tour.
Vivir en Nashville, EE.UU.
Concierge Friend: 25.0 / hora
Amigo virtual: 59.0 / hora
Explore African American Culture with a passionate, energetic guide on a 1.5 miles, unconventional outdoor walking tour through one of Nashville’s most popular downtown neighborhoods. Hear the missing chapters in the story of Nashville that include juicy untold stories about music and culture. Capture unforgettable images of unique attractions of the city's cultural treasures and conversation pieces.
Any tour in the Music City, especially with friends and family, wouldn’t be complete without experiencing this up-close glimpse of local culture on the "Tour of African American Culture (TAAC)."
The tour will continue rain or shine.
● Hear stories about the Civil Rights Movement as we visit stops on the U.S. Civil Rights Trail.
● See rare and unique attractions that make for the best photo ops.
● Taste the flavor of authentic southern food at our last stop (optional).
● Smell the aroma of sauteed vegetables at local restaurants along the way.
● Touch the original stools were brave people sit during the Civil Rights protests
● Experience a fun “behind-the-scenes” take on the story of the Music City with an “off-the-beaten-path” approach.